Ellen DeGeneres, the popular American talk show host, has a well-known reputation for bringing joy and happiness to her guests. In her show, she often surprises her guests by fulfilling their dreams of meeting their favorite celebrities. Here are the top 10 instances when Ellen went above and beyond to help her guests meet their idols.
1. Young Sophia Grace and Rosie, two British cousins, gained fame after their viral video of singing Nicki Minaj's song went viral. Ellen invited them to her show and surprised them by bringing Nicki Minaj herself on stage, leading to an unforgettable encounter.
2. A devoted fan of Taylor Swift, whom Ellen calls her biggest fan ever, got an incredible surprise when Taylor walked out from behind a curtain. The fan's reaction was priceless.
3. A young man named Dylan, who had undergone multiple surgeries, had dreamed of meeting his idol, Justin Bieber. Ellen made his wish come true by arranging a heartfelt meeting between the two, which left both the guest and the audience in tears.
4. Five-year-old Kai, an amazing young singer, had a dream of meeting his favorite artist, Bruno Mars. Ellen made this dream a reality by surprising Kai with a video call from Bruno Mars himself.
5. A long-time fan of Meryl Streep had the chance of a lifetime when Ellen welcomed Meryl to the stage during the show. The emotional meeting between them was a dream come true for the fan.
6. One lucky guest was surprised by Ellen with a Zoom call from former First Lady Michelle Obama, who is an idol to many. The guest was overwhelmed with joy and gratitude.
7. A woman who had been serving as a nurse during the COVID-19 pandemic had a chance to meet her childhood idol, Janis Freeman, a member of the original Supremes group. Ellen made this emotional reunion possible, leaving the guest speechless.
8. A boy named Michael, who is profoundly deaf, aspired to be a professional basketball player like his idol, Shaquille O'Neal. Ellen brought Shaq on the show and gifted Michael with signed jerseys and tickets to a game.
9. Ellen made a young girl's dream come true by bringing her favorite dancer, Misty Copeland, onto the stage. The girl was overwhelmed with joy and even got the chance to dance with Misty.
10. A woman who had spent significant time and effort fundraising for charity had the opportunity to meet her role model, Oprah Winfrey. Ellen surprised her by arranging a video call with Oprah, who expressed her admiration for the tireless efforts of the guest.
Ellen DeGeneres has become synonymous with making dreams come true on her talk show. Through these heartwarming and memorable encounters, she has shown her commitment to bringing joy and happiness to her guests by helping them meet their idols.